yay almost at 2k followers so here’s a “not-actually-2k-giveaway”
- tardis converse
- sherlocked mug
- tardis christmas ornament
- doctor who themed chocolate set
- doctor who art print
- superwholock art print
- ugly cat christmas sweater
- not ugly cat christmas sweater
- i dont wanna be “that blogger” but actually i dont care so yea u gotta be followin me
- likes count obvs
- reblog as many times as u want idgaf
- fuck that “dont annoy ur followers shit” theyre ur followers do what u want man i dont care
- no like i literally dont care those are my only rules
- and obviously your ask has to be open so i can tell you if u won
- if u have questions message me
- yes that is a rule
- if i find out u had a question and did not ask me i will find you
if youre a guy and want things that arent cat sweaters or you dont like cat sweaters or you cant eat chocolate or you dont celebrate christmas or you dont wear shoes or you’re not an ugly-cat-sweater kinda dude or you have nowhere to put art prints or whateVER i will happily substitute p much whatever you want of equal value
honestly this is mostly a guideline substitute whatever the fuck you want if you win
i dont care
get stuff u like
*for every 500 notes this gets i will add another thing
ends december 25th
Maybe I could win… I mean I won a contest to get a book from my favorite author signed so maybe I could.
You know what gets me about Peeta.
Is that he didn’t know that the berries were poisonous and he still didn’t eat them.
This is a child who is starving and he has this huge pile of berries. Most people probably would have eaten some while they were picking them. But Peeta didn’t.
And I think it’s because he was refusing to eat something before Katniss did. He wanted to make sure she ate first.
(via belugaluver515)Source: askboo
- 6 slices sprouted or whole grain bread, cut into cubes.
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed + 1/4 cup warm water, whisked together and allowed to thicken
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 1-2 tbsp parsley
All of them.
Every single one.
Master post of my life
All except the last one… because it’s more like: Complain that you don’t have anyone you can talk to about your problems - Refuse to actually talk to people.
This is…. yes.
(via megotelek)Source: cubby--hole